JB HE Consultancy Limited (the Company) is a limited company registered in England and Wales under number 12243664. The Company’s registered office is Wesley Offices, 74 Silver Street, Nailsea, Bristol, England, BS48 2DS. Its place of business is 26 Holmesdale Road, Bristol BS3 4QN. Its representative is Dr Jacqui Brasted who is its director and sole shareholder.
What data do we collect?
The Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, job title, place of work, etc.). Note: we do not collect information about protected characteristics.
- When you contract with us for consultancy services, any specific data required to deliver those services that is bespoke to those services.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide the Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Contract with us for consultancy services.
- Join our mailing list or register to receive articles and briefing about higher education regulation.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies (see below).
How will we use your data?
The Company collects your data so that we can:
- Deliver the contracted services and manage your account – this includes undertaking the checks necessary for anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing purposes.
- Email you with articles and briefing on higher education regulation.
- Email you about our services we think you might like.
The Company will share your data with Tempo Accounting Ltd (‘Tempo’) – Tempo provides bookkeeping and invoicing services to us and we will share your data only for this purpose. The Company will not share your data with any other companies.
When the Company contracts with you to deliver consultancy services, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraud.
How do we store your data?
The Company securely stores your data electronically using Microsoft One-Drive and Microsoft Outlook.
The Company will keep your data for five years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete any personal data that is not needed.
The Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop the Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
The Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request the Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that the Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that the Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that the Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that the Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please:
- Contact us at our email: jacqui@JBHEConsulting.com
- Call us at: 07906 422439
- Or write to us: JB HE Consulting Limited, 26 Holmesdale Road, Bristol BS3 4QN
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
- Email us: jacqui@JBHEConsulting.com
- Call us: 07906 422439
- Or write to us: JB HE Consulting Ltd, 26 Holmesdale Road, Bristol BS3 4QN
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that the Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office:
- Online: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
- Call: 0303 123 1113